WHAT WILL I DO?
Highest Priority Need
Keep the museum open by
- Greeting visitors and showing them around
- Answering the phone
- Handling sales in the gift shop
Other critical needs
Computer skills Gift Shop Manager
Inventory control Archiving Skills
Events, on site and off site Short-term special projects
Cataloging slides Creating displays
Writing proposals for funding Strategic planning skills
WHEN CAN I DO IT?
- Shifts are available Monday through Friday, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- There is an occasional opportunity to work from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays, too
- It is important that you are available at least one three hour time period on a regular basis. Reliable coverage is necessary to keep the museum open for everyone to enjoy the collections.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Hear visitor stories which are the backbone of the History Centre. As a visitor once remarked, “There is a lot of romance in the airline industry. Northwest Airlines was known worldwide.!”
- Explore the wealth of NWA artifacts and reading material as well as DVDs.
- Receive training before you begin working.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Contact the NWA History Centre at 952-698-4478 and ask for Wayne Snyder or leave a message for him. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or stop by for a visit at 8101 34th Avenue South, Suite B-747.
- Or check our website www.nwahistory.org.
NWA History Centre
8101 34th Avenue South
Bloomington MN 55425